Glebe Campsite Terms and Conditions
In addition to the General Event Terms and Conditions the following apply:
All pre-booked tickets are purchased via Eventbrite. By purchasing from Eventbrite you will be asked to accept their terms and conditions at the time of booking.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to any person who holds a Ticket for the Event including pay on the day.
- You will not be permitted entry to the campsite without your Eventbrite eTicket. An email confirmation is not a valid ticket.
- You must retain your Ticket at all times. Tickets and wristbands (if applicable) will not be replaced under any circumstances.
- Camping passes are valid from 10am on arrival to 10am on the day of departure. Camping wristbands must be worn at all times. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any person without a camping wristband. Please note car park gates will be locked from 8pm - 7am. Pricing quoted includes camping for one person, or one vehicle for campers and caravans.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian over 21. A challenge 25 Policy will be in operation. Please bring acceptable photographic ID.
- Each camper will receive the appropriate number of wristbands on entry, which must not be removed until departure. Failure to show an intact wristband on request by stewards will lead to entry to the camping area being refused and could result in you being asked to leave the Event.
- Camping is only permitted in the designated areas. Campers must pitch their tent responsibly and sensibly, without blocking pathways or fire lanes. Camping is not permitted in the car parks, surrounding fields or in cars.
- You, your vehicle and/or possessions may be searched before entering the Event. If illegal substances are found, you may be prosecuted. Management, at its discretion, may confiscate any item that is deemed illegal or unsuitable. This includes illegal or intoxicating substances, fireworks including flares, sparklers and any flame, smoke or gas device, smoke canisters, portable laser equipment, air horns, spray cans or any item that can be considered a weapon. Any person in possession of such articles may be refused entry or ejected.
- All vehicles and property are left entirely at the owner's risk. We do not accept liability for any damage or theft that may occur.
- Campfires are strictly forbidden.
- Loud music systems, candles, megaphones, vuvuzela horns and multitools are not permitted.
- Each camper may bring food and drinks to the campsite for his/her own consumption. Food and drink will be available for purchase at the Event.
- It is not permitted to bring food and drink from the campsite to the public bar, catering or hospitality areas.
- Please note underage drinking will not be tolerated and the whole group may be asked to leave if found doing so.
- Drinking games are not permitted.
- Gas cylinders and camping stoves are not permitted for safety reasons. Anyone found in possession of an unauthorised gas cylinder or camping stove may be asked to leave. BBQs are not permitted.
- The Management does not accept responsibility for loss of property or damage to persons or property. Campers must not leave valuables in the camping areas – campers should keep valuables on their person at all times.
- If a Camper intends to camp in a campervan or caravan, he/she must have purchased a Campervan/Caravan Ticket in advance for access to a pitch. If more space is required for the vehicle a second ticket must be purchased. If you are bringing a caravan the towing vehicle must be left in the car park. Only one LPG gas cylinder is permitted per campervan/caravan. Petrol generators will not be permitted. Number of passengers must not exceed campervan/caravan sleeping capacity.
- Please refer to www.henleyregatta.com for the Car Park Rules if you are travelling to the Event by car. It is your responsibility to check this prior to attending the Event and ensure you comply.
- Tickets/bookings are not refundable under any circumstances other than the cancellation of the Event due to Government guidelines on COVID-19.