Chinawhite Terms and Conditions
In addition to the General Event Terms and Conditions the following apply:
By purchasing through TicketCo you will be asked to accept their Terms and Conditions at the time of booking.
The Promoter and Venue is The Copas Partnership, the Operator of Thursday, Friday and Saturday tickets is Whitefield Ltd trading as Chinawhite.
These Terms and Conditions apply to any person who holds a Ticket for the Event.
1. You must retain your Ticket at all times. Tickets and wristbands (if applicable) will not be replaced under any circumstances.
2. Over 21s only. A challenge 25 Policy will be in operation. Please bring acceptable photographic ID.
3. Each guest will receive the appropriate number of wristbands on entry, which must not be removed until departure. Failure to show an intact wristband on request by stewards will lead to entry to the enclosure area being refused and could result in you being asked to leave the Event.
4. You, your vehicle and/or possessions may be searched before entering the Event. If illegal substances are found, you may be prosecuted. Management, at its discretion, may confiscate any item that is deemed illegal or unsuitable. This includes illegal or intoxicating substances, fireworks including flares, sparklers and any flame, smoke or gas device, smoke canisters, portable laser equipment, air horns, spray cans or any item that can be considered a weapon. Any person in possession of such articles may be refused entry or ejected.
5. No food or drink is permitted to be brought into the enclosure.
6. With the exception of special assistance dogs, no animals are permitted at the Venue.
7. Please refer to www.henleyregatta.com for the Car Park Rules if you are travelling to the Event by car. It is your responsibility to check this prior to attending the Event and ensure you comply.
8. Management reserve the right to refuse admission. Any individual who has previously been ejected from the site should not purchase a Ticket as they will be refused entry to the Event.
9. All menus are subject to change and we cannot guarantee our food is nut free.
10. Force Majeure
10.1 Chinawhite shall not be in breach of this agreement, nor liable for any failure or delay in performance of any of its obligations under this agreement arising from or attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond its reasonable control (Force Majeure Event), including but not limited to any of the following: (a) Acts of God, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, windstorm or other natural disaster; (b) war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, breaking off of diplomatic relations or similar actions; (c) any communicable disease or threat or fear of communicable disease (whether actual or perceived), including COVID-19, which leads to (i) the imposition of quarantine or restriction in movement or gathering of people or animals by any national or international body or agency or (ii) any travel advisory or warning being issued by a national or international body or agency; (d) terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots; (e) nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom; (f) voluntary or mandatory compliance with any law (including a failure to obtain any license or consent needed or any change in the law or interpretation of the law); (g) fire, explosion or accidental damage; (h) adverse weather conditions; (i) collapse of building structures, failure of plant machinery, machinery, computers or vehicles; (j) any labour dispute, including but not limited to strikes, industrial action or lockouts; (k) non-performance by suppliers or subcontractors (other than by companies in the same group as the party seeking to rely on this clause); (l) interruption or failure of utility service, including but not limited to electric power, gas or water; (m) a decision taken by The Copas Partnership; (n) the death of a member of the British royal family; and (o) the failure to make an appearance at or to participate in Henley Royal Regatta of any rowing team or individual competitor, star guest, artist, DJ or performer.
10.2 Where Chinawhite is unable to perform its obligations under these Terms and Conditions it shall use its reasonable endeavours to notify the Guest of the nature and extent of the Force Majeure Event causing its failure or delay in performance.
11. Client Acknowledgements:
11.1 The copyright and any other intellectual property rights in any film, or other form of moving picture originated at Chinawhite during Henley Royal Regatta shall not be used by the Guest for any form of public advertisement or display or for any other purposes (except for the non-commercial use/private enjoyment of the person making the film) without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of those intellectual property rights.
11.2 Chinawhite reserves the right at its absolute discretion not to allow professional still or moving picture camera equipment to be taken into or used respectively at or within the Chinawhite Area and the remainder of the Premises, and, that still pictures, photographs, moving picture images and/or still pictures which are derived from moving picture images originated or recorded within the Premises shall only be used for the private enjoyment of the person filming or recording such still pictures, photographs or moving picture images and not for any commercial purpose;
11.3 By attending Chinawhite during Henley Royal Regatta the Guest will be deemed to have:
11.3.1 Consented to the use by Chinawhite (and by any third party approved by Chinawhite) for the purposes of or in connection with any publication, exhibition or broadcast (including any advertising or promotional literature, campaign or material) in any media worldwide and approved by Chinawhite, of any still or moving image taken at Henley Royal Regatta, where such image includes any image of the Guest; and
11.3.2 Waived his personality rights and/or privacy rights to the extent necessary to permit such use.
12.1 The dress code for Chinawhite during Henley Royal Regatta is smart casual, no trainers or sportswear.
13.1 Tickets/bookings are not refundable under any circumstances other than the cancellation of the Event due to Government guidelines on COVID-19.
13.2 The Management will ensure that, where applicable, the Event will comply with the most recent Government guidelines on Covid-19, or any other pandemic, including but not limited to, guidelines regarding numbers of attendees, social distancing measures and contact tracing.