Temple Island Meadows premium mooring facilities are located beyond the start of the Regatta course and stretch down river towards Hambleden Lock.
Moorings are for a week and run from Monday 9th August to Monday 16th August 2021
Our pre-book prices are considerably cheaper than turning up on the day and you are guaranteed entry. We can not guarantee availability for on the day sales. With tickets being held at 2020 prices until January, why not snap yours up now?
Please note that the campsite is strictly over 18s unless accompanied by a parent/guardian. Admission will be refused even with a valid ticket.
Tickets are held at 2020 prices!
- Our moorings are conveniently located between the locks, meaning no queuing to get up and down the course
- Moorings are located close to the start of the Regatta and Hambleden Lock
- Moorings are priced per boat, with four mooring sizes available
- All boats are permitted to move at any time during the event, even during racing hours
- Shared toilet facilities (plastic cubicals) are available for moorings customers, with an option to book your own private toilet
- Complimentary parking pass included to allow 24 hour access to your mooring
- Up to 6 complimentary evening parking passes per day for guests to join you at your mooring
- Additional day parking passes available at a 10% discount
- All the features listed for our traditional pontoons but on pontoons specifically allocated to people who enjoy peace & quiet.
Toilets: In 2021, the moorings toilets will be plastic cubicles, available at the mooring site for use by moorings customers and we provide a free of charge pump out service. Private plastic toilet cubicles are available to hire for the week. This will be placed in a convenient location, close to your mooring, and you will be able to put your own padlock on.
Catering: If you would like a picnic delivered to your Mooring, prepared by the fabulous Goose & Berry, please click here for more information.
Henley Festival Moorings
If you would like to moor at Temple Island Meadows during Henley Festival you can book directly with SRB Moorings:
Call 07774 701314 or email firstname.lastname@example.org