<< PRIVATE MOORINGS >>
We have replaced the old wooden landing stages with premium pontoons!
- Our moorings are conveniently located between the locks, meaning no queuing to get up and down the course
- Moorings are located close to the start of the Regatta and Hambleden Lock
- Moorings are priced per boat, with four mooring sizes available
- All boats are permitted to move at any time during the event, even during racing hours
- Shared toilet facilities (plastic cubicals) are available for moorings customers, with an option to book your own private toilet
- Complimentary parking pass included to allow 24 hour access to your mooring
- Up to 6 complimentary evening parking passes per day for guests to join you at your mooring
- Additional day parking passes available at a 10% discount
Toilets in 2021 will be plastic cubicles. These will be available at the mooring site for use by moorings customers and we provide a free of charge pump out service. Private plastic toilet cubicles are available to hire for the week. This will be placed in a convenient location, close to your mooring, and you will be able to put your own padlock on.
|BOAT SIZE IN METERS
||PRICE (INC VAT)|
|0 - 5||£645|
|5.1 - 9.5||£1185|
|9.6 - 14||£1650|
|14.1 - 18||£1855|
|Plastic Toilet Cubicle||£100|
Tickets have been held at 2020 prices!
If you would like a picnic delivered to your Mooring, prepared by the fabulous Goose & Berry, please click here for more information.
Henley Festival Moorings
If you would like to moor at Temple Island Meadows during Henley Festival you can book directly with SRB Moorings:
Call 07774 701314 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If the event is cancelled due to COVID-19, please be assured that you will have the option to either roll your ticket over to the following year or have a full refund.