Redgrave Bar Terms and Conditions
In addition to the General Event Terms and Conditions the following apply:
All bookings made via TicketCo. By purchasing from TicketCo you will be asked to accept their Terms and Conditions at the time of booking.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to any person who holds a Ticket for the Event.
- You must retain your Ticket at all times. Tickets and wristbands (if applicable) will not be replaced under any circumstances.
- The Redgrave Bar is over 21s only. A challenge 25 Policy will be in operation. Please bring acceptable photographic ID.
- Each guest will receive the appropriate number of wristbands on entry, which must not be removed until departure. Failure to show an intact wristband on request by stewards will lead to entry to the enclosure area being refused and could result in you being asked to leave the Event.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy against drugs and aggressive behaviour.
- Only food and drink purchased in the Barn Bar, the Redgrave Bar and from Styles Ice Cream is permitted in the Redgrave Bar.
- Please refer to www.henleyregatta.com for the Car Park Rules if you are travelling to the Event by car. It is your responsibility to check this prior to attending the Event and ensure you comply.
- We cannot guarantee our food is nut free. Please speak to the catering manager for allergy information on the products in the catering area.
- A smart/casual dress code applies, shirts must be worn at all times, no hooded tops are permitted. You will not be permitted if you are not wearing footwear. We reserve the right to refuse admission with a valid ticket.
- Sir Steve Redgrave permits use of the Redgrave name at this area and the appointed charity is Marlow Rowing Club Presents Fund. Sir Steve Redgrave or associated charities have no other connection with the activities or management of this enclosure.
- Tickets/bookings are not refundable under any circumstances other than the cancellation of the Event due to Government guidelines on COVID-19.