Following the announcement from HRR on the postponement of Henely Royal Regatta, we are looking at options for the event at Temple Island Meadows and will update you as soon as we can.
HRR have stated that the event may move to 10th - 15th August.
If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please email us at email@example.com
Please check back here for updates.
The Copas Events Team - 15 February 2021