Rent Bell Tents Ltd Glamping at Templeview Terms and Conditions
In addition to the General Event Terms and Conditions and the Rent Bell Tents Ltd Terms and Conditions, the following apply:
These Terms and Conditions are between the Client and their guests and Rent Bell Tents Ltd (The Owner) relating to the staying in Rent Bell Tents’ accommodations and/or the hiring of Equipment.
A booking by a Client together with these Contract Terms and Conditions of Stay (communicated in writing, in person or electronically) of the booking will constitute the Client’s acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, their contents. Contract Terms and Conditions of Stay (The Agreement) may only be amended to the extent agreed in writing by The Owner.
In these Contract Terms and Conditions of Stay words and expressions shall have their ordinary meaning unless otherwise defined within these Contract Terms and Conditions of Stay.
Agreement means these Contract Terms and Conditions of Stay.
Booking Form means the form issued by the Owner to the Client containing details of the Equipment, Period of Hire and Hire Charge or confirmation of booking email.
Client is the person entering into a rental agreement with the Owner and who is Principal to all obligations to this Agreement.
Equipment is all the physical items included but not limited to Tent(s), Bed, Door Matt, Rugs, Low Level Table, Bedding Pack (optional) and accessories hereinafter included in the rental contract. Hire Charge means the amount payable by the Client to the Owner. All Hire Charges, including additional Equipment requests must be paid in full at the time of booking.
Period of Hire means the period of which any equipment is required, as identified at the time of booking, to be ready and available for use.
- A valid Temple View Glamping ticket is required for each person staying with Bell Tents Ltd and needs to be presented on arrival at the main campsite gate
- Please refer to www.henleyregatta.com for the Car Park Rules if you are travelling to the Event by car. It is your responsibility to check this prior to attending the Event and ensure you comply.
- Please refer to www.henleyregatta.com for the Glebe campsite Terms and Conditions that apply.
- You must retain your Ticket at all times. Tickets and wristbands (if applicable) will not be replaced under any circumstances.
- Over 21s only. A challenge 25 Policy will be in operation. Please bring acceptable photographic ID.
- Each guest will receive the appropriate number of wristbands on entry, which must not be removed until departure. Failure to show an intact wristband on request by stewards will lead to entry to the enclosure area being refused and could result in you being asked to leave the Event.
- No verbal representations or arrangements are recognized by The Owner.
- A booking may only be deemed valid once The Client is in receipt of an email confirmation.
Acceptance of the Equipment
- The Client shall satisfy himself that the equipment as supplied by The Owner corresponds to the Booking and Agreement and is in working order. Any part of the Equipment found to be faulty shall be notified to The Owner within one day of receiving the equipment. Failure to do so will render The Client responsible for the total payment of the hire.
- Check-in times are at 10.00am.
- Check-out times by 10.00am.
- No refunds will be given for earlier check out.
- The Client accepts full responsibility for all Equipment.
- The Client must accept full responsibility for all equipment and accessories provided.
- The Client shall keep the Equipment in a good condition and not subject it to any misuse or wear and tear over that consistent with normal and reasonable use. Maintaining where applicable the manufacturers’ recommendations.
- The Equipment should not be altered, modified or adjusted without The Owners’ prior consent.
- The Client is responsible for reading carefully and adhering to the safety and operating instructions for the hire of the equipment/accommodation; should any of these operating and safety instructions be understood, The Client agrees not to use the equipment until having a complete and full understanding of how to safely operate the hire equipment.
- The Client must be aware that any injury or damage caused by disregarding the safety guidelines is entirely the fault of The Client.
- The Client should not use cooking or other gas appliances of any kind inside the tent.
- The Client should also not use naked flames inside the tent.
- The Client should adhere to noise level regulation of the main Glebe campsite as regards to music/sound systems.
- The Client must respect the privacy of other guests at the Temple View Glampsite.
- The Client should only bring food and drinks for their own consumption; casual vending is not allowed. Absolutely no glass is permitted within the Temple View area.
- The Client must be aware that any goods other than Rent Bell Tents Ltd products will not be accepted as replacement under any circumstances.
- It is the responsibility of The Client to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury.
Loss or Damage
- The Client shall during the period of hire be responsible for the maintenance and safe custody of the Owner’s equipment.
- The Client shall be responsible for any damage and loss caused to The Owner’s equipment by his/her acts and omissions regardless of culpability.
- The Client agrees to pay upon request by The Owner all costs incurred by The Owner in rectifying the condition of the equipment if it is returned damaged, unclean or incomplete.
Liability to Third Parties
- The Owner will not be responsible for and The Client will indemnify The Owner against all claims for the injury to persons or loss or damage to property.
- The Client expressly acknowledges that The Owners are not the original manufacturer or supplier of the equipment. The Owner accepts no liability for any injury or death from any claim or proceedings arising from this contract with The Client.
- The Owner will hold the client’s data securely and not pass his/her personal information on to any other third party unless demanded and required to under the law of the United Kingdom.
- Once booked at the confirmation is received it is not possible to cancel the booking, the full fee would be forfeited unless the cancellation of the Event is due to Government guidelines on COVID-19.