The Riverside Enclosure has been established at Temple Island Meadows during Henley Royal Regatta for many years.
We have created an atmosphere that gives you a quality environment, whilst at the same time enabling you to relax and fully enjoy your day.
For more information on this exquisite restaurant please click here or call 01825 760065.
Pricing from £250 + VAT per person.
- Luxury lined private marquee on the Thames river bank for groups of 30 - 300 (racing side of the river)
- Private garden area with outside furniture / parasols on the bank of the River Thames & Regatta course
- Spectacular views of Temple Island, the Oxfordshire countryside and the rowing
- Hospitality Riverside Enclosure swing badges
- Champagne, Pimm’s & Canapés reception
- Morning coffee, a selection of speciality teas and luxury biscuits
- Full complimentary bar throughout the day including beers, wines, soft drinks, selected spirits, Prosecco and signature Henley cocktails / mocktails (excludes Champagne)
- Exquisite four course sit down luncheon prepared by our talented and imaginative chefs (vegetarian and all other dietary requirements catered for)
- Spectacular jazz band performing throughout the day
- Traditional Henley deluxe afternoon tea including savouries, Henley Macarons, a selection of delicious cakes and sandwiches
- Beautiful table, marquee & garden floral arrangements
- On-site parking for cars (1 per 2), coaches and Minibuses
- Colour plasma TV’s
- Private ladies’ and gentlemen’s restrooms
- VIP hostesses service
- Official Henley programme (1 per 4)
- Full event documentation and information booklet
- Optional 1 hour river cruise (additional cost)
- Optional return boat transfer from Henley Train Station to Riverside Enclosure (additional cost)
- Taxi pick up / drop off point nearby