<< ENJOY YOUR DAY >>
What better way to spend the day at Temple Island Meadows during Henley Royal Regatta than in your very own reserved parking & picnic space by the River Thames.
Riverside Reserved Parking is located in the heart of the action, on the riverbank between the Redgrave and Barn Bars and the Pavilion Enclosure. A beautiful spot where you and your guests can park your car and enjoy a picnic with fabulous views of the racing.
- Standard front, second, third row and wide spaces hold one car and up to 10 people
- A premium front row space holds one car and up to 15 people
- Each standard front row space measures approx. 9m x 3m and each second and third row space measures approx. 6m x 3m. Wide spaces vary
- Each space includes a picnic bench and umbrella and a complimentary racing programme
- Saturday guest have complimentary entry to the Barn Bar
- Under 5’s go free
With 2021 tickets being held at 2020 prices until January, these limited spaces will be snapped up quickly.
Ticket prices start from £55 a space, including admission for 10 people.
If you would like our event caterers Goose & Berry to provide your picnic, then click here to find out more.
If you have a large group of people (around 10 +) or would like a more premium experience, please take a look at our Pavilion Enclosure, with three options starting from 10 people, a private garden area and pagoda marquee, it's a fantastic way to spend the day.
To book tickets, please click here (coming soon)